Monday, November 16, 2009

What oral preparation is best for an instant skin bleaching?

A friend of mine is interested in such a product. She prefers to take them in tablet form and thinks that having a fairer skin makes her look her best.

What oral preparation is best for an instant skin bleaching?
Skin tone creations.com has different pills. I myself have tried the 100% glutathione, Ive been on them for about a month and I see a difference. I am the color of Eva from Americas Next top model, african american female.





Before you think Im going Michael Jackson. I had a blue peel due to sun damage (dubai%26amp; kuwait) that caused my skin to become discolored in patches. Anyway I began to use the tablets in conjuction with Papaya soap. You have to be consistent and make sure to use a sunscreen or avoid the sun if possible.





Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment